Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David W Howerton has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David W Howerton has the following 8 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Bone Transplantation
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 2 of 4
35 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. David W Howerton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- MetLife PDP
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. David W Howerton
Dr. Howerton was raised in Portland, Oregon and attended Portland State University for his undergraduate studies. He graduated from Oregon Health & Sciences University School of Dentistry. He then completed a one year general practice residency at Loma Linda Medical Center. He then returned to Oregon and completed his Oral & Maxillofacial training at Oregon Health & Sciences University. Dr. Howerton is a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. Dr. Howerton has published numerous scientific articles and is active in lecturing for the dental community. He became a diplomate of the
Locations & Directions
Dr. David W Howerton is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Salem, OR.