Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David J Hummel
Dr. David J Hummel, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Mount Airy, MD. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David J Hummel has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David J Hummel has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 4
OK for standard cleanings and checkups, not good at giving anesthetic (hurts over much), always rushed (too many patients at once), not good at specific out of the ordinary procedures (crowns, etc). Had MAJOR problems with new upper dental plate, lack of experience maybe? After 20 adjustments, still never fit right! Went back to our old dentist for new plate and will stick with him even though he's 45 minutes away.
Not happy with Dr. Hummel. He is always working on several patients at once, and is very rushed. I don't feel that he is very thorough, and needs to spend more time with his patients. I had a crown done with his "latest technology" which looks ridiculous, The top and bottom teeth don't even meet, I get food caught in between, the tooth sticks out almost sideways. Not and ideal situation, particularly after spending so much money. After being rushed a few times, not having the correct tooth filled, having a lousy crown, I will not be going back.
University Of The Witwatersrand
Dr. David J Hummel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsBEAR CREEK DENTAL, 1502 S Main St Ste 101, Mount Airy, MD
Dr. David J Hummel is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mount Airy, MD.