Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David I Peck
David I Peck is a Dentist primarily located in Springfield, MA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 4
Please contact the office for more information.
More about David I Peck
Home»About Dr. Peck Meet David I. Peck, DMD Cosmetic, General Dentist Springfield David I. Peck, D.M.D. graduated with honors from Northeastern University in Boston, MA with a B.S. degree in Pharmacy in 1979. Then he continued on to graduate in 1983 from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He completed his general practice residency at Danbury Hospital in Danbury, Connecticut and regularly upgrades his expertise as a dentist by taking advanced dental courses at the distinguished Las Vegas Institute. He also completed a course with "Dentist to the Stars" Larry Rosenthal in Palm Beach, Florida. Dr. Peck was certified at the University of California at San Francisco, in laser treatment for cosmetic soft tissue re-contouring and periodontal therapy. Cosmetic dentist, Dr. Peck, specializes in a wide array of cosmetic dentistry procedures, including dental implants, crowns, dental veneers, bridgework, teeth whitening, and composite bonding. Dr. Peck and his team are devoted to providing only the best quality of care and excellent customer service to his guests. Dr. Peck is a member of the American Dental Association, the Massachusetts Dental Society, the Valley District Dental Society, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and the Academy of Laser Dentistry. Our team continuously welcomes all new guests to our office of Dental Excellence.
Locations & DirectionsTaylor Street Dental Associates, 174 Worthington St, Springfield, MA
David I Peck is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Springfield, MA.