Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David J Allen
Dr. David J Allen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Wheaton, IL. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David J Allen has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
Dr. David J Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David J Allen's office for more information.
116 W Willow Ave Frnt 1 Wheaton, IL : (630) 668-0197
More about Dr. David J Allen
About Dr. Allen Dr. Allen strives to reach beyond his credentials by constantly updating his knowledge and skills through research and continuing education. He participates in and hosts numerous lectures and academic programs for doctors, clinical technicians and clerical staff. He researches the most current advances in patient care and employs those that will benefit his patients’ treatment and orthodontic experience. Dr. Allen is a certified member of the American Dental Association and the American Association of Orthodontics, the Midwest Society of Orthodontists, the Illinois State Dental Association, the Chicago Dental Society, the West Suburban Dental Association, and the Greater Chicago Damon Orthodontic Study Club. He is also a member of the Wheaton Chamber of Commerce, the Glen Ellyn Chamber of Commerce and the Carol Stream Chamber of Commerce. “It is very important to me that my patients and their families have a positive, rewarding orthodontic experience. I want my patients to feel good about themselves and what they have accomplished in improving their lives, their smiles, and their general health. My goal is to create an adult smile for an adolescent to grow into, not an adolescent smile that an adult will grow out of!” Dr. David Allen grew up in Champaign, IL. He completed a Bachelor of Science Degree at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign in 1976. In 1981, he graduated from the University of Illinois College of Dentistry, Chicago. While at the University of Illinois, Dr. Allen met his wife Nancy. They married and soon moved to the St. Louis area where he practiced general dentistry for almost a decade. During that time, their daughter and two sons were born. In 1990, the Allens moved to Louisville, Kentucky where Dr. Allen entered a two year masters program in the specialty field of orthodontics. Dr. Allen received his Master of Orthodontics from the University of Louisville in 1992. That same year, Dr. Allen moved his family to Wheaton and established the Wheaton Orthodontic Center. The Allens have been active in Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, and surrounding communities since they moved back to Illinois nearly 20 years ago. Dr. Allen has coached a variety of athletic teams including park district soccer, volleyball and baseball. He also coached basketball, volleyball, and football at St. Michael’s Parish School. They actively support numerous schools, churches, athletic programs, and charities in the area. Dr. Allen enjoys golf, spending time with his family and seeing patients with their new, beautiful smiles! “Besides achieving superior finishing results, especially with complex cases, we simply will not allow ourselves to be #2 in customer service.”
Locations & DirectionsWHEATON ORTHODONTIC CENTER, 116 W Willow Ave Frnt 1, Wheaton, IL
Dr. David J Allen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Wheaton, IL.