Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David J Carlisle DDS
Dr. David J Carlisle, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Riverside, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David J Carlisle has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David J Carlisle has the following 13 expertise
- Oral Hygiene
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. David J Carlisle - Posted on November 17th, 2017
It was several years ago that I saw Dr. Carlisle for the first time. He is a caring, gentle & professional dentist. The only drawback for me was the VERY long wait between the steps of the procedure. It was a VERY LONG day ! I will still go back to Dr. Carlisle because of the friendly staff, the modern technology & Dr. Carlisle's special manner of making the patient feel comfortable. I hope the time has been improved upon since my first visit.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David J Carlisle - Posted on December 30th, 2014
Dr. David J Carlisle Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Humana Dental PPO
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife HMO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental DHMO CA Only
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David J Carlisle
David Carlisle DDS, BS DDS University of the Pacific, School of Dentistry, San Francisco, CA BS Biology from UC Riverside, Riverside, CA Professional Association American Dental Association, California Dental Association, Tri-County Dental Association Personal Bio Dr. Carlisle has been practicing dentistry for over 10 years. He and his wife, Christina, have been married for over 12 years; together they have a daughter named Maggie and a dog named Biscuit. He enjoys swimming and mountain biking. Personal Favorites Dr. Carlisle’s favorite book is “1,000 Places to See Before You Die: A Traveler’s List” by Patricia Schultz, his favorite movie is “The Lord of the Rings”, and his favorite TV show is “The Amazing Race”.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David J Carlisle is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Riverside, CA.