Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David J Howell has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David J Howell has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 2 of 2
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David J Howell
Dr. David Howell was born and raised in Indianapolis and graduated from North Central High School. After completing his undergraduate degree in Biology at Indiana University, Dr. Howell graduated from the Indiana University School of Dentistry with Honors in 1981. He is a member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon, an honorary dental fraternity reserved for those graduating in the top 10% of their class. Post graduate training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery was done at the University of Tennessee in Memphis. He completed his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 1984 and started practice in Bloomington the same year. Dr. Howell and his wife, Cathy, have three children Pamela, Patrick, and Rebecca.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David J Howell is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bloomington, IN.