Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David J Myers
Dr. David J Myers, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Conway, AR. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David J Myers has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
Dr. David J Myers Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. David J Myers
David J. Myers, DDS, MS Education: Dr Myers received his Bachelor of Science degree from UCA in 1988. The University of Tennesee in Memphis was the school Dr. Myers attended for both dental school and his residency in orthodontics. Four years of dental school was finished in 1991, followed by three years of residency, completed in 1995. Personal: Lovely wife Michelle, two daughters and various farm animals helping keep the grass mowed. Hobbies: Radio controlled airplanes, rebuilding old cars, and an avid collector of "junk." Dr. Myers maintains memberships in a variety of organizations. He is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, Southwestern Society of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, and Arkansas State Dental Association. Dr. Myers has also shared his expertise in orthodontics as an orthodontic instructor at the University of Tennessee Dental School in Memphis.
Locations & DirectionsDAVID J MYERS DDS, 1050 Morningside Dr, Conway, AR
Dr. David J Myers is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Conway, AR.