Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David J Powell
Dr. David J Powell, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. David J Powell has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David J Powell has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David J Powell has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Powell is wonderful...can't say enough good things about him. However, his receptionist/office manager, Pat, is just unbelievably unaccommodating and honestly, quite pushy. She is so condescending and pushy that I am so tempted to stop seeing Dr. Powell, which is really unfortunate because he is a very genuine, caring and skilled. Pat will hound you to make an appointment and then criticize and condescend to you if you are not available/need to wait/etc. She is not flexible at all. She gets angry if you need to bring you son into the office 3 days past the 4 week interval for the braces maintenance. Really, Dr. Powell is so rigid that we can't come in 3 days before or 3 days after the 4 week mark? I don't think so! It is all Pat.
Dr. David J Powell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsDavid J Powell Dds, 2020 Chesley Dr, Sterling Heights, MI
Dr. David J Powell is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Sterling Heights, MI.