- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David K Arthur DDS
Dr. David K Arthur, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Helper, UT. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. David K Arthur has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David K Arthur has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. David K Arthur Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. David K Arthur
Dr. Arthur spent his boyhood days in Durango, Colorado, and then later in Orem, where he graduated from Orem Jr. High School and Orem High School (1967). He served and LDS mission in Korea and graduated from BYU with a bachelor’s degree in Zoology (minor in Chemistry). He attended Northwestern University Dental School in Chicago, graduating in 1976. He then served two years in the US Public Health Service in Elgin, North Dakota, before returning to Utah in 1978 to begin a dental practice. While his practice was growing, he also completed a dental anesthesiology residency at the University of Utah Medical School. Dr. Arthur Married Terry Lynne Christiansen of Orem, and they have four children – Lisa, who lives in Provo (2 grandchildren), David who is attending Temple University Dental School in Philadelphia, Rob who is in Corpus Christi training to become a navy pilot, and Ryan who is attending UVSC. Dr. Arthur is an avid fly fisherman (and ties his own flies), loves to hike and backpack, and to search out Anasazi ruins and rock art in southeast Utah wilderness locations. After practicing in the Dental Center location for several years, Dr. Arthur recently moved his practice to north Orem to prepare for his son, Dave, to join him in dental practice in a few years.