Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David M Kaffey DDS
Dr. David M Kaffey, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Huntingdon Valley, PA, with another office in Lansdale, PA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. David M Kaffey has 2 locations
1946 County Line Rd
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
Book Online Now
Dr. David M Kaffey has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David M Kaffey has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. David M Kaffey Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David M Kaffey
"Through the latest Cosmetic Dentistry techniques, you can have the smile of your dreams in just a few appointments," says Dr. David M. Kaffey. With every Cosmetic Dentistry procedure, he transforms a person's smile and their persona. Dr. Kaffey says, "what is so exciting for me about Cosmetic Dentistry is seeing the look of total amazement and excitement on someone's face after I've corrected their chipped, broken, stained, or misaligned teeth. It's all about making people look and feel their best. Giving my patients the world-class smile they have always wanted brings a world-class smile to my face." With experience and extensive educational training at the world-renowned Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI), I have developed the skills and judgment to blend the art, science, and application of comprehensive cosmetic dental procedures. About 1% of all dentists nationally complete post-graduate cosmetic dental training at an accredited school, such as LVI, where real people are treated for complex restorative, aesthetic, and neuromuscular purposes. Those of us that have undergone this advanced training, truly understand the complexities of cosmetic dentistry and what it takes to provide exceptional quality and results. In a relaxed and stress-free environment, myself and my dedicated, caring and highly skilled team utilize the latest cutting edge technologies and materials, including Porcelain Laminate Veneers, All Porcelain Crowns, Aesthetic Inlays and Onlays, Bonded Metal-Free Aesthetic Fillings, Tooth Whitening, Invisible Orthodontics, Digital Imaging and Intraoral Photography, to improve people's lives daily. We would be honored to show you how we can renew and rejuvenate your smile.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David M Kaffey is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Huntingdon Valley, PA.