Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David M Keating
David M Keating is a Dentist primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
David M Keating accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about David M Keating
David M. Keating, DDS Academics, leadership and community service After receiving his DDS from University of California, San Francisco in 2009, Dr. David Keating went on to University of California Los Angeles where he earned his Certificate of Specialization in Endodontics in 2011. His educational endeavors also included various leadership positions, notably Class President, UCSF School of Dentistry (2007-2008). In addition to being the recipient of various educational awards, Dr. Keating has devoted a significant amount of time and effort into university service as well as public health related community service. He is a member of a variety of professional societies including the American Association of Endodontics, American Dental Association, California Dental Association and the Sacramento District Dental Society. In addition to traveling, Dr. Keating enjoys many outdoor activities, including golfing, fly fishing, skiing, backpacking and SCUBA diving. He also participates in indoor soccer and plays guitar. Dr. Keating worked as a Dental Assistant for Endodontic Associates Dental Group and is now eager to join his father, Dr. Kevin Keating and the other endodontists in the group.
Locations & DirectionsCapitol Periodontal Group, 1810 Professional Dr Ste B, Sacramento, CA
David M Keating is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sacramento, CA.