Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David W Keck
Dr. David W Keck, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Seminole, OK. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David W Keck has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David W Keck has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
I won't be going back
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Keck - Posted on August 29th, 2018
I went to Dr. Keck as a new patient for routine exam and cleaning. He has no assistants or hygienist. After cleaning half of my mouth I was in a lot of pain and had bone spurs in the areas he worked. One week later was still bleeding. Couldn't swallow and had pain in ear and throat. Went to another dentist to repair the problems. New dentist removed spur and referred me to a periodontist because there were still areas that hadn't been properly done. So now my insurance has been used on treatment that made things far worse and I am paying out of pocket to get the things he did wrong fixed. He seems to be a nice guy but I would not trust him to perform dental work.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Keck - Posted on February 21st, 2018
Dr. David W Keck Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David W Keck's office for more information.
400 Jefferson St Seminole, OK : (405) 382-1354
Locations & DirectionsDAVID WENDELL KECK DDS, 400 Jefferson St, Seminole, OK
Dr. David W Keck is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Seminole, OK.