Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David T Kizer
Dr. David T Kizer, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Germantown, TN. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David T Kizer has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David T Kizer has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
27 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David T Kizer
Dr.David Kizer has been practicing family and cosmetic dentistry in the Mid-South area for over 19 years. He graduated from The University of Tennessee College of Dentistry in 1991. Dr. Kizer is a member of the American Dental Association, Tennessee Dental Association and The Memphis Dental Society. In 2005, he received the Jack Wells Memorial Award from The Memphis Dental Society for Memphis' Most Outstanding Young Dentist. Since 2007, Dr. Kizer has been recognized by Memphis Magazine as one of the Mid-South's Top Dentists. Dr. Kizer lives in Germantown with his wife, Kathleen, and their three children- Caroline, Thomas and Campbell. Giving Back Dr. Kizer gives back to the community in several different ways. He is a volunteer for Dentistry with a Heart, The Church Health Center and he has taken several medical/dental mission trips to Mexico. He is also on the Board of the Memphis Fellowship of Christian Athletes and the Chairman of The Liberty Bowl Prayer Breakfast. However, most of his time is dedicated to serving as the Director of the Memphis FCA War Eagles AAU Basketball Program. Dr. Kizer has been involved with this program since 1980, when he was a member of the War Eagle basketball team himself. He began coaching in the program in 1993. His ministry has reached players from all over the Mid-South, many of whom have gone on to play in college and even some to the NBA. Dr. Kizer believes it is more than just a basketball team. It is an opportunity to be a positive Christian influence in the lives of Memphis' Youth.
Locations & DirectionsKIZER DENTAL ASSOCIATES, 7685 Wolf River Cir Ste 102, Germantown, TN
Dr. David T Kizer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Germantown, TN.