Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David W Kostohryz Jr DDS
Dr. David W Kostohryz Jr, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. David W Kostohryz Jr has 2 locations
4300 Oak Park Ln
Fort Worth, TX 76109
1119 8th Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76104
Book Online Now
Dr. David W Kostohryz Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David W Kostohryz Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Kostohryz Jr - Posted on June 21st, 2018
I'm 81 with need for extraction of a #2 tooth. Referred to Dr. Kostohryz and liked him at once. I simply could not believe how fast he took that tooth out and that I had absolutely no discomfort at all when the feeling came back to the area. He looks about 21 but is a giant among oral surgeons and as a caring person.
Dr. David W Kostohryz Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David W Kostohryz Jr's office for more information.
4300 Oak Park Ln Fort Worth, TX : (817) 731-2789
1119 8th Ave Fort Worth, TX 76104
Locations & Directions
Dr. David W Kostohryz Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fort Worth, TX.