Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David L Anthony
Dr. David L Anthony, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Germantown, MD. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David L Anthony has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David L Anthony has the following 13 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canals
Showing 1 of 1
Time is too precious to have it be wasted
Self-verified patient of Dr. David L Anthony - Posted on August 16th, 2013
Really terrible service. No respect for your time. My husband and I both had extremely frustrating/upsetting experiences with Dr. Anthony. I left the office in tears because the dentist didn't schedule enough time to see me for my fillings. I had taken off work to come to the dental appointment, and he just wouldn't see me and made the receptionist reschedule my appointment. Well, I'm not rescheduling with them. Time is so precious, and I don't need it wasted by someone that is making a lot of money off of me. Please, don't waste your time too by going here. The receptionist & hygienists were nice I will say though. But overall, a frustrating & upsetting experience.
Dr. David L Anthony Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David L Anthony
David Anthony, DDS Our Founder David Anthony, DDS is the owner and founder of GentleCare Dentistry, LLC. He is known for his gentle touch and caring commitment to patient health and comfort. Dr. Anthony received his undergraduate degree with a double concentration in psychology and biology from prestigious Swarthmore College and went on to pursue his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from The Baltimore School of Dental Surgery at the University of Maryland. He spent 16 years in the Laurel, MD area practicing high quality dentistry as part of a group practice. In 2004, Dr. Anthony opened a private practice in Germantown, MD, where he has become known for his caring, wholistic approach to dentisry. He is most proud of his commitment to God, which has led him to view patient care as part of his personal ministry. He resides in Columbia with his wife and four children. Cutting Edge Skills Dr. Anthony has dedicated himself to pursuing and maintaining excellence in dentistry. He has completed countless hours of continuing education in all areas of dentistry. He has received certificates in Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Endodontics (root canal therapy) and Periodontics (treatment of gum disease). Dr. Anthony is committed to providing his patients with the highest quality of care using the latest innovations and treatments available.
Locations & DirectionsLAUREL LAKES FAMILY DENTISTRY, 20030 Century Blvd Ste 103, Germantown, MD
Dr. David L Anthony is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Germantown, MD.