Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David L Cloutier DMD
Dr. David L Cloutier, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David L Cloutier has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David L Cloutier has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 3
A Painless Experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. David L Cloutier - Posted on April 11th, 2018
After several weeks of pain I received a referral to see Dr Cloutier. He came highly recommended and after my initial visit I was not the least surprised. The office is efficiently run, the staff is friendly and accommodating and Dr Cloutier is easy going and explains everything in such a way that you feel very comfortable and confident. My procedure was today and it was painless. I jokingly told him let's not do this again real soon but if I should ever need another root canal procedure I would not hesitate to see him again.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David L Cloutier - Posted on June 21st, 2016
This is the place to go if you're referred to an endodontist for a root canal. You'll be in good hands.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David L Cloutier - Posted on October 27th, 2015
19 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. David L Cloutier Accepts the Following Insurance
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David L Cloutier is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Antonio, TX.