Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David L Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David L Johnson has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 12
I like Dr. Johnson very much and think he is a great dentist. However, the experience I have had with his billing person has convinced me that I am not a good fit with this practice. Being told my husband would have to pay cash because our insurance had not paid MY claim, and then finding out from the insurance company that this billing person has never billed it correctly was disheartening at best. There are many excellent dentists in Annapolis with knowledgeable billers, so it makes no sense to go to a dentist with an ignorant biller.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. David L Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- Delta Dental Premier
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsANNAPOLIS FAMILY DENTISTRY, 914 Bay Ridge Rd Ste 110, Annapolis, MD
Dr. David L Johnson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Annapolis, MD.