Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David L Stephenson
David L Stephenson is a Dentist primarily located in Anaheim, CA. He speaks English.
216 W Cypress St
Anaheim, CA 92805
Book Online Now
David L Stephenson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call David L Stephenson's office for more information.
216 W Cypress St Anaheim, CA 92805
More about David L Stephenson
Dr. Stephenson has had a desire since the beginning of his dental practice to find more than traditional dentistry to help patients be healthier. Dr. Stephenson in 1982 graduated with a degree in acupuncture from SAMRA University and became board certified by the state of California to practice acupuncture for any condition for which he feels he can be helpful. He has a dental license and an acupuncture license. While he uses all forms of traditional Asian medicine, he has a particular interest in treating pain and disease using acupuncture points in the ear. This is called auricular (Ear) acupuncture and was developed extensively by a French physician, Dr. Paul Nogier in the late 1950ies. In the last thirty years, many licensed acupuncturists are using this technique as well as medical and dental doctors. Over the years, it has been found that regions of the ear represent all areas of the body. Treatment is usually by electrical stimulation without the need for needles. The treatment will cause a reaction in the brain and subsequent changes in pain or function in the associated area of the body. It is important that the patient has had a complete physical examination by their family physician before it is suitable to try this type of complementary medicine. Additional information can be found by logging in to auriculotherapy.org. Dr Stephenson has been certified by this organization as well trained in this technique. If you have an interest in receiving treatment or more information, please call the office at 714-776-7020. David L. Stephenson, D.D.S., L.AC.
Locations & Directions216 W Cypress St, Anaheim, CA
David L Stephenson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Anaheim, CA.