Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David L Sykes DMD
Dr. David L Sykes, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Linwood, NJ. His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David L Sykes has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. David L Sykes has the following 8 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Fractures
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
Showing 3 of 3
Connie the Office Manager - NASTY WOMAN
Self-verified patient of Dr. David L Sykes - Posted on March 7th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. David L Sykes - Posted on February 10th, 2016
I am a dental phobic this office and doctor handled me very well and made me comfortable. I was pleased with the quick appointment and the even quicker surgery date. (the next day) I would recommend this place to anyone that fears the dentist and needs teeth pulled.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David L Sykes - Posted on May 19th, 2014
Dr. David L Sykes Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David L Sykes's office for more information.
524 Maple Ave Linwood, NJ : (609) 653-6300
More about Dr. David L Sykes
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David L Sykes is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Linwood, NJ.