Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David L Sykes has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. David L Sykes has the following 8 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Fractures
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
Showing 3 of 3
Connie the Office Manager - NASTY WOMAN
Self-verified patient of Dr. David L Sykes - Posted on March 7th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. David L Sykes - Posted on February 10th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. David L Sykes - Posted on May 19th, 2014
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David L Sykes
Locations & DirectionsDAVID L SYKES DMD LLC, 524 Maple Ave, Linwood, NJ
Dr. David L Sykes is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Linwood, NJ.