Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Showing 5 of 34
I've been having the worst time with Lach Orthodontics office since September up until today . I wanted to transfer out of their office due to me relocating which usually requires a refund to your insurance. Pablo the finance manager was very rude and nasty and said that " We do not owe you anything". I asked for a itemized bill Pablo said " We don't do those". So I figured he wouldn't be much help so I called my insurance company and this is when things got sketchy. My insurance company said they received a contract for 2800 leaving the patient (me) responsible for $1800. The contract I left Lach orthodontics with said my contract was 4000 with a $500 discount leaving me with $3500, insurance to pay $1000 and me $2500 (Totally unethical).Also Lach's office didn't mention that I was continuing treatment (already had braces on). So I called the orthodontics office back and wanted a explanation for the huge contract difference and I was told to call ortho-fi because it must of been their mistake. After reaching out to Ortho-fi they've called , emailed, and left message for the office since September without a response back trying to figure out the mix up. Ortho-fi still hasn't received notice from the office stating that I've transferred out. Now today I'm 2 1/2 months without treatment , my insurance is still paying Lach's office even though I filled out a transfer form two months ago. The office doesn't have the pictures, X-rays, or imprints they charged me for. I cannot go to another office until they can produce something saying how much I've paid and I'm no longer with them. Also combined they've received about $1600 from me for two appointments where I had bands changed. I came in with brackets and no one call tell me what I've been charged for and why. On a more positive note I spoke with a Vanessa who understands my concerns and really wants to fix them. Pablo could learn a few customer service skills from her. When money is involved one should always take a understanding tone and try to figure out what's wrong. Obviously there was a big mistake made here and I just want it fixed so that I can move on. I caution all new patients to verify your contracts , and make sure you're not paying for things you did not receive. This has been a very long drawn out process that's still not finished
We had a great experience picking up my son's invisalign trays. They were through and very informative. They explained the system well and gave my son clear instructions. In addition, we decided we wanted propel which they only do on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. As we are international patients the doctor came in early so they could treat my son before our flight home - very impressive!
I went into the Lake Nona office today for a consultation and couldn't have been more pleased. Brenda was everything you want in a front-line employee and the perfect personality for the job...friendly, professional, patient & knowledgeable. Dr. Lach was also top-notch. It was evident they take orthodontia very seriously, with all of the best equipment to provide a painless experience. Although, their office is a serious place, no one took themselves too seriously. There was lots of laughter and friendly conversations at every turn. In a world full of half-run operations Dr.Lach's office & Brenda in particular, were a welcome surprise. I look forward to working with them very soon.
29 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. David R Lach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLach Orthodontic Specialists, 4250 Alafaya Trl Ste 180, Oviedo, FL
Dr. David R Lach is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Oviedo, FL.