Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David B Lee has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David B Lee has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. David B Lee has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 3
From the minute I walk in the door, the staff makes me feel "at home" and very comfortable. It carries all the way through the whole visit. Dr. Lee has an amazing way of make treatment comfortable and even the special needle he uses doesn't hurt! He gave me sedation medicine when I first started going, but after just a few visits, I was so comfortable during treatment, I don't need the meds anymore! I like that he sees one patient at a time...he doesn't jump from patient to patient like my other dentist did. I will continue to send my friends and family to Dr. Lee because I know I finally found the best!
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. David B Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Locations & DirectionsDavid Lee Dds, 1111 University Blvd W Ste G4, Silver Spring, MD
Dr. David B Lee is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Silver Spring, MD.