Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David L Lemoine
Dr. David L Lemoine, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Green Bay, WI, with other offices in Niagara, WI and Marinette, WI (and 1 other location). He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. David L Lemoine has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David L Lemoine has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
Dr. David L Lemoine has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. David L Lemoine yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
49 Years Experience
Marquette University School Of Dentistry
Graduated in 1969
United States Army Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David L Lemoine is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Green Bay, WI.