Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David M Angell
David M Angell is a Dentist primarily located in Oshkosh, WI. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Please contact the office for more information.
More about David M Angell
Oral Surgeon David M. Angell, DDS Dr. Angell obtained a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology from the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire. He received his D.D.S. degree from Marquette University in 1973. This was followed by two years of additional training in removable prosthodontics and a one-year internship at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Milwaukee. Dr. Angell completed his three-year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin at Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital in Milwaukee and is board eligible in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery. His expertise in this specialty practice includes extraction of impacted wisdom teeth, placement of dental implants, treatment of temporomandibular (TMJ) disorders, treatment of oral diseases, facial trauma and reconstructive facial surgery. Dr. Angell and his family have resided in Oshkosh since 1983. He is A.C.L.S. and A.E.D. certified. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Wisconsin Dental Association and the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons. MISSION STATEMENT It shall be the mission of this practice to use our God given talents in all that we do as we treat our patients. We shall strive to the best of our ability to identify our patients' oral surgical concerns and contributing factors, whether they be physical, emotional or spiritual. We will use state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment modalities and our love of the Lord to accomplish this. We will strive to treat all patients in an appropriate manner realizing that the reason for our existence is to serve them. We shall use the team concept to address these goals, always in a professional, competent, comfortable, empathetic and loving environment. We shall be known for our integrity.
Locations & DirectionsWinnebago Oral Surgery, 1875 W Pointe Dr, Oshkosh, WI
David M Angell is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Oshkosh, WI.