Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David M Arndt
Dr. David M Arndt, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Seattle, WA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David M Arndt has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David M Arndt has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Top-Tier Dental Services in Seattle
Self-verified patient of Dr. David M Arndt - Posted on March 11th, 2017
My wife and I and our two teenaged kids have been patients of Queen Anne Dentistry and Dr. Arndt for over 20 years. We've always been impressed with the professionalism of Dr. Arndt and his staff and have been delighted with the results of the work that we've had done. Tina and Monica are top tier as hygienist for our semi-annual cleanings. We absolutely recommend Queen Anne Dentistry and Dr. Arndt and his staff for any individuals or families seeking quality dental care in the Greater Seattle Area.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David M Arndt
Meet Dr. David M. Arndt It’s a pleasure to welcome you and your family to Queen Anne Dentistry. I have been practicing dentistry in this area for over 20 years, and I feel truly honored that my patients place their trust in me to provide them with quality individual dental care. I like the opportunity to get to know my patients, as well as helping them make good oral health decisions throughout the years. Providing great dentistry is what we do here! My team is dedicated and experienced, and we work together to provide our patients with a positive, fun experience. Education and Awards: Bachelor of Science Degree – Michigan State University Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree – University of Michigan General Practice Residency – Moncrief Army Hospital, Columbia, South Carolina Voted by peers "Top Dentists in Seattle 2010" (published in Seattle Metropolitan Magazine) Continuing Education Over the years I have attended numerous continuing education courses. I am dedicated to finding new ways to provide my patients with the best possible care and to maintaining a state-of-the-art practice. In an industry that is constantly changing, it’s important to me that I stay current with the latest technologies and techniques. I also maintain professional memberships with the: American Dental Association Washington State Dental Association King County Dental Society Outside of the Practice I am originally from Michigan, and have lived in Seattle for over 20 years. Queen Anne is such a vibrant community, and I enjoy practicing dentistry here. My wife, Tina, and I have two daughters and one son. I enjoy traveling and spending time with my family. I love golf and skiing, and I coach little league and soccer. In addition to coaching, I sponsor local youth organizations, volunteer at my church and my children’s school, as well as participate as a member of our local’s school’s commission board.
Locations & DirectionsQUEEN ANNE CHIROPRACTIC, 1905 Queen Anne Ave N, Seattle, WA
Dr. David M Arndt is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Seattle, WA.