Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David M Cash
Dr. David M Cash, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David M Cash has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David M Cash has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
46 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David M Cash
It’s very rare for a patient to find a cosmetic and general dentist near Lexington and Richmond, Kentucky who is both extensively trained and naturally gifted and talented at what he does. This makes the process of creating and designing beautiful smiles seem effortless and pure. Dr. David Cash is renowned for his artistry and skill and is one of only four Kentucky dentists and one of less than 250 dentists worldwide accredited by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He and his staff at the Center for Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry are dedicated to helping you achieve all your dental dreams. To learn more about our practice, contact cosmetic and general dentist David Cash today. We serve patients from throughout Lexington, Richmond, Mt. Sterling, and Central Kentucky with individualized care and beautiful cosmetic and general dentistry results. Our Commitment To Dentistry Continuing Dental Education Our Office Staff Our Commitment To Dentistry
Locations & DirectionsCENTER FOR COSMETIC DENTISTRY, 3349 Tates Creek Rd Ste 212, Lexington, KY
Dr. David M Cash is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lexington, KY.