Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David M Edwards
David M Edwards is a Dentist primarily located in Anchorage, AK. He speaks English.
1200 Airport Heights Dr Ste 265
Anchorage, AK 99508
Book Online Now
David M Edwards Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call David M Edwards's office for more information.
1200 Airport Heights Dr Ste 265 Anchorage, AK 99508
More about David M Edwards
Dr. Davis Peterson was born in rural North Dakota. He majored in biology at the University of North Dakota with the goal of becoming an Entomologist. He later set his sights on medicine and graduated with a second Bachelor of Science degree in Medicine Basic Sciences from the University of North Dakota School of Medicine. Through the U.S. Army, he attended the Baylor College of Medicine and completed his internship and orthopedic residency at Madigan Army Medical Center in Washington State. He was then stationed in such far-reaching parts of the world as Turkey and Fairbanks and rose to the rank of Major. He received a Meritorious Service Medal and Army Commendation Medal. In 1990, Dr. Peterson completed a Spinal Surgery Fellowship in degenerative spine at Baylor. He then joined Anchorage Fracture and Orthopedic Clinic. Dr. Peterson loves the outdoors and hunts extensively. He has traveled to Mongolia, Tajikistan, and Africa to hunt. He is a collector of antiques, including Persian rugs and antique firearms. He is an active member of the Foundation for North American Wild Sheep and Safari Club International. Dr. Peterson and his wife, Deborah, an occupational therapist, have four children.
Locations & Directions, ,
David M Edwards is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Anchorage, AK.