Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David M Fuchs
Dr. David M Fuchs, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Springfield, MO. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David M Fuchs has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David M Fuchs has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David M Fuchs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David M Fuchs
“I have completed the Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Studies in the areas of occlusion, aesthetics, and TMJ. My practice has largely been restorative dentistry, occlusion and TMJ. I treat patients very conservatively and don’t over treat. I will only recommend what I would do in my own mouth.”
Locations & DirectionsSMILE DENTAL, 1211 E Bennett St, Springfield, MO
Dr. David M Fuchs is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Springfield, MO.