Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David M Gardner has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David M Gardner has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Implants
Showing 5 of 21
Doctor Gardner is the finest dentist that has ever taken care of me. He is concerned, caring and knowledgable. I’m very phobic about going to the dentist and Dr Gardner saw to it that I never felt the slightest amount of pain or discomfort. I needed my mouth to be totally rebuilt and he did this in a timely, comfortable manner. Even my temporaries fit perfectly and looked beautiful. Ann Mary, the office manager, always found timely appointments for me. All phone calls were immediately responded to by either her or the Doctor. The entire office staff is friendly, competent and caring. I don’t have the slightest reservation in recommending Dr. Gardner to anyone who is looking for a top notch professional.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Dental Medicine
Graduated in 1999
North Shore University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David M Gardner
Raised on Long Island, David Gardner attended Ohio State University and then obtained his Doctorate in Dental Surgery (DDS) from SUNY at Buffalo. He returned to Long Island and completed a two-year residency at North Shore University Hospital in 2000. As an Attending, Dr. Gardner received awards for being Outstanding Attending in Prosthodontics in 2003 and 2004. He opened North Shore Restorative & Dental Implant Dentistry in 2002, serving residents of Long Island, NY. In 2011 Dr. Gardner co-founded the New York Institute for Advanced Dental Studies.
Locations & DirectionsNORTH SHORE RESTORATIVE AND IMPLANT DENTISTRY, 1025 Northern Blvd Ste 103, Roslyn, NY
Dr. David M Gardner is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Roslyn, NY.