Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David M Goldstein
Dr. David M Goldstein, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Buffalo, NY. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David M Goldstein has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David M Goldstein has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 4
This is a new dental office for me, as my prior dentist retired. My first visit in Sept. 2017, Second Visit in Oct. 2017. Dr. David Goldstein and Dr. Ryan Goldstein work with state of the art equipment, both do EXCELLENT work and office staff is extremely courteous!! I am very glad that my prior dentist has chosen this dental office to recommend his patients to before he retired! Would not go anywhere else!!
- Indiana University School Of Medicine
Dr. David M Goldstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsPROFESSIONAL DENTAL CENTER, 1259 Cleveland Dr, Buffalo, NY
Dr. David M Goldstein is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Buffalo, NY.