- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David M Matson DDS
Dr. David M Matson, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Millbury, MA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. David M Matson has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David M Matson has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. David M Matson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. David M Matson
About David M. Matson, D.M.D., F.A.G.D. Dr. Matson earned his degree in Dental Medicine in 1981 from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston. He then went on to complete a one year General Dental Practice Residency at The Memorial Hospital in Worcester and after a two year associateship he has been in practice in Millbury at this location since June of 1984. Dr. Matson is a member of the American Dental Association, the Massachusetts Dental Society, the Worcester District Dental Society and the Academy of General Dentistry in which he holds the distinguished title of Fellow. He is also a member of the Central New England Dental Research Group, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, International Congress of Oral Implantologists, and the American Equilibration Society. He has also studied at the world renowned Pankey Institute since 1992 and the Misch Implant Institute. Dr. Matson has served the Worcester District Dental Society as Editor, Vice President and President from 2002-2004. He has most recently served as Director of the University of Massachusetts Medical School General Practice Residency in Dentistry. He also holds teaching positions with the University of Massachusetts Medical School and Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Matson is a graduate of Millbury Memorial High School and Assumption College. He currently lives in Sutton with his wife Karen and three sons, Ryan, Adam and Colin.