Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David C Mace
Dr. David C Mace, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Federal Way, WA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. David C Mace has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David C Mace has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
Dr. David C Mace has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 4
This dental office used to be friendly, accommodating and had wonderful staff. Unfortunately, now that Dr. Farley has retired, Dr. Mace has turned the office into a dismal comparison. After he fired my favorite dental assistant of 25 years, Kathy, I knew it was my time to take my family and friends elsewhere. I advise anyone I come in contact with to look elsewhere for dental care.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPrecision Dental Care, 1825 S 324th Pl, Federal Way, WA
Dr. David C Mace is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Federal Way, WA.