Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David C Mace DDS
Dr. David C Mace, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Federal Way, WA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David C Mace has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David C Mace has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Go somewhere else
Self-verified patient of Dr. David C Mace - Posted on March 9th, 2018
This dental office used to be friendly, accommodating and had wonderful staff. Unfortunately, now that Dr. Farley has retired, Dr. Mace has turned the office into a dismal comparison. After he fired my favorite dental assistant of 25 years, Kathy, I knew it was my time to take my family and friends elsewhere. I advise anyone I come in contact with to look elsewhere for dental care.
Dr. David C Mace Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David C Mace is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Federal Way, WA.