Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Maixner
Dr. David A Maixner, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Omaha, NE. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Maixner has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Maixner - Posted on February 6th, 2015
The Best !!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Maixner - Posted on May 25th, 2013
Dr. David A Maixner Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David A Maixner
Dr. David A. Maixner, Endodontist Dr. Maixner attended the University of Nebraska in Lincoln and graduated with Bachelor of Science degree in Biology in 1989. He graduated from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry in 1993 and practiced general family dentistry in Davenport, Iowa for the next two years. His endodontic residency training (1995-97) was completed at the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry in Lincoln, Nebraska. In 1997, he founded the practice of Midwest Endodontics. He and his family reside in Omaha. Professional Memberships: American Dental Association American Association of Endodontists Nebraska Dental Association Omaha District Dental Society Publications and Presentations
Locations & DirectionsMIDWEST ENDODONTICS LLC, 13520 California St Ste 220, Omaha, NE
Dr. David A Maixner is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Omaha, NE.