Pain Minimized
Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. David T Mcnay?

Teacher

Dr. McNay and his staff are friendly and efficient! Right form the first phone call I felt well taken care of. I felt like my concerns were heard and my dental needs were met. The office is beautiful. Located in Brookhaven. Parking is easy. He has all of the latest pain free dental gadgets. Superior service!

Amazing Dental Experience

Dr. McNay is a caring and knowledgable dentist. I felt immediately at ease in the office. My insurance was ready before I even arrived. They filed it for me and I had no out of pocket cost. They took very good care of me in the dental chair. I even received free laughing gas! I highly recommend him and his staff.

Pain Minimized

Type 2 Diabetes

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. David T Mcnay is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Brookhaven, GA.

The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Servicettcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr.

Dr. David T Mcnay Is this you?