Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David G Millaud has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. David G Millaud has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
Showing 5 of 11
Tooth pulled 12 weeks pregnant!
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Millaud - Posted on August 22nd, 2018
Wisdom teeth removal
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Millaud - Posted on July 23rd, 2018
Dr. Millaud is AWESOME!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Millaud - Posted on November 22nd, 2017
Dr. Millaud came highly recommended from another agency. And I am so glad to have the opportunity to have met such an outstanding professional and his Staff. His persona and Staff are just a breath of RELIEF. Dr. Millaud's approach to new clients is that "he treats them life family." My son gravitated to his skills when he said "Mom, the doctor is real good and I have recovered well in no time." His oral surgery (4 wisdom teeth) was scheduled on a Friday morning and his recovery was so quickly that he was able to play in his high school basketball game the next day. And by the way, they WON!! Dr. Millaud, kudos to you and your Staff; and, Happy Thanksgiving as well. Carol B.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Millaud - Posted on September 25th, 2017
I will recommend Dr. Millaud to anyone who is looking for a professional, kind, empathetic, straightforward doctor. I had 6 teeth surgically removed with minimal pain after. I have severe dental phobia (which by the way is a real phobia...google it.) The staff is great also, they made me feel at ease. when they saw a 60 yr old lady crying her eyes out they didn't even hesitate to let me know I was going to be alright without making me feel my phobia was stupid. I would also like to give a special thanks to one staff member. Thank You Ms. Mary...
He is Awesome
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Millaud - Posted on June 26th, 2017
I was referred to dr millaud from my general dentist because he couldnt pull my tooth. I didnt understand why he had to referred me out, but once i went to the dr millauds office, he explained that my wisdom teeth at the top were in the sinus and he has to do some special packing, and then my wisdom teeth at the bottom were in my nerves and there was a possibility that my jaw could break. My teeth were deep down in my jaw and upside down, so i was extremely nervous about this surgery. I was able to be scheduled the next day for surgery and woke up from the surgery without a broken jaw. I didnt even have to take many pain pills after the surgery. Extremely happy with the doctor and how grateful that i was referred to him!!
Dr. David G Millaud Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsC AND M SURGICAL GROUP, 4902 Canal St Ste 302A, New Orleans, LA
Dr. David G Millaud is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New Orleans, LA.