Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David G Millaud has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
Dr. David G Millaud has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
Dr. David G Millaud has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 35
Dr. Millaud came highly recommended from another agency. And I am so glad to have the opportunity to have met such an outstanding professional and his Staff. His persona and Staff are just a breath of RELIEF. Dr. Millaud's approach to new clients is that "he treats them life family." My son gravitated to his skills when he said "Mom, the doctor is real good and I have recovered well in no time." His oral surgery (4 wisdom teeth) was scheduled on a Friday morning and his recovery was so quickly that he was able to play in his high school basketball game the next day. And by the way, they WON!! Dr. Millaud, kudos to you and your Staff; and, Happy Thanksgiving as well. Carol B.
I will recommend Dr. Millaud to anyone who is looking for a professional, kind, empathetic, straightforward doctor. I had 6 teeth surgically removed with minimal pain after. I have severe dental phobia (which by the way is a real phobia...google it.) The staff is great also, they made me feel at ease. when they saw a 60 yr old lady crying her eyes out they didn't even hesitate to let me know I was going to be alright without making me feel my phobia was stupid. I would also like to give a special thanks to one staff member. Thank You Ms. Mary...
I was referred to dr millaud from my general dentist because he couldnt pull my tooth. I didnt understand why he had to referred me out, but once i went to the dr millauds office, he explained that my wisdom teeth at the top were in the sinus and he has to do some special packing, and then my wisdom teeth at the bottom were in my nerves and there was a possibility that my jaw could break. My teeth were deep down in my jaw and upside down, so i was extremely nervous about this surgery. I was able to be scheduled the next day for surgery and woke up from the surgery without a broken jaw. I didnt even have to take many pain pills after the surgery. Extremely happy with the doctor and how grateful that i was referred to him!!
Dr. David G Millaud accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS LA Blue Cross Dental Network
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsC And M Surgical Group, 4902 Canal St Ste 302A, New Orleans, LA
Dr. David G Millaud is similar to the following 3 Dentists near New Orleans, LA.