Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David Mireles has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 29
Loving my daughters smile.. Thank you to Dr. Mireles he did a wonderful job. He really took his time to make sure that my daughter's smile was perfect. I know that he would not stop until everything was perfect.. The staff was awesome, very friendly group of gals. So would recommend Dr. Mireles and his staff to everyone of my friends and family.. Thank you so much.
My experience at Dr. mireles's office was wonderful. I thought I could never have a pretty smile again but now that I do I feel confident and secure. The staff was very helpful, funny, sweet, and made me feel comfortable. i will definitely miss coming here after 4 years but i have left with a beautiful and satisfying smile.
I just put a generic date because Dr. Mireles will tell you that I was a three year patient! I was a difficult case because of how much crowding there was in my teeth. Dr. Mireles and his staff were very professional the entire time. I also had a bad gag reflex and they made it so I could complete my molds in one session. I cannot say enough good things about Dr Mireles, I am forever greatful for my beautiful smile!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
45 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1968
Dr. David Mireles accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Mireles is similar to the following 3 Dentists near San Antonio, TX.