Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David C Montz has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David C Montz has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. David C Montz - Posted on February 2nd, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine
Dr. David C Montz Accepts the Following Insurance
- We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information. Please call Dr. David C Montz's office for more information.
More about Dr. David C Montz
Meet Dr. Montz Dr. David Montz grew up in Friendswood, Texas. After graduating from Friendswood High School in 1987, he attended Texas A&M University in College Station, TX where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Science in 1990. He then attended the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston — Dental Branch (UTHSC) where he earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1996. In 1997 he completed a one year residency program at UTHSC and received a post graduate Certificate in Advanced Education in General Dentistry. This residency program allowed Dr. Montz to be among a select group of general dentists with formal training experience in more comprehensive and cosmetic dentistry. While Dr. Montz was always interested in the field of medicine, he was drawn to dentistry because of its combination of science and artistry. Dr. Montz is dedicated to providing his patients with the best care that dentistry has to offer. His dedication to pursuing the latest developments and technology in dentistry has earned him a Fellowship at the Academy of General Dentistry. He is also a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the American Dental Association, the Texas Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry and the Greater Houston Dental Society. Dr. Montz’s commitment to excellence has earned him praise. Both H Magazine and Texas Monthly have named him as one of the top doctors in the Houston area. He has been selected and serves as a dentist evaluator for Clinical Research Associates, a non-profit organization that researches, evaluates and reports on dental materials, devices and concepts. Dr. Montz volunteers his time with activities that involve his four children, mostly in youth sports, serving as a volunteer coach for soccer, baseball and basketball and as a board member of the local youth soccer club. Other than dentistry, soccer is his true passion. He also dedicates time to city, school, and church committees and other charitable organizations in the Houston area. Outside of his practice, he enjoys spending time with his family, as well as exercising and traveling. Dr. Montz and his wife, Kim, have four children: Joshua, Hannah, Samantha and Zachary.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David C Montz is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Pearland, TX.