Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David N Vaughan
Dr. David N Vaughan, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Washington, PA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David N Vaughan has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David N Vaughan has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David N Vaughan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. David N Vaughan
Dr. Vaughan earned his Bachelors of Science degree from the University of Pittsburgh and his D.M.D. (Doctor of Medical Dentistry) degree from the University of Pittsburgh, School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Vaughan successfully completed a one year advanced education in general dentistry residency at Ft. Benning, Georgia. He served as a Dental Officer in the United States Army during both Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom. Dr. Vaughan was the Senior Dental Officer and Triage Officer for the 21st Combat Support Hospital. After Dr. Vaughan’s completed his duties in the army he returned to his home town in Western Pennsylvania and joined Dr. Roman’s dental practice in July of 2002. Dr Vaughan is an Adjunct Professor of Periodontology at West Liberty College in West Liberty West Virginia. He is active member of the Smile Pennsylvania Program which offers cleanings, exams and dental sealants to school aged children in underserved areas. Dr Vaughan is also the Forensic Odontologist for Washington County and recently became a Dental Office in the United States Air National Guard. He and his wife Adrienne are natives of Peters Township and are pleased to be raising their two young children--son Alex and daughter Cassidy—in the Washington County area. Dr. Vaughan’s treatment philosophy is “to treat every patient with compassion and understanding and to make each dental visit as comfortable to the patient as possible.”
Locations & DirectionsDAVID VAUGHAN DMD AND EDWARD J ROMAN DDS, 378 W Chestnut St Ste 101, Washington, PA
Dr. David N Vaughan is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Washington, PA.