Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David D Nashtatik has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. David D Nashtatik has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David D Nashtatik has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 9
I have been a patient of Dr. David Nashtatic for well over 10 years. During that time, I had a wide variety of dental procedures performed by Dr. Nashtatic at his Ave M & Ocean Ave office. Thinking back, I cannot recall a single bad experience. Dr. Nashatatic and his staff are thoroughly professional, highly proficient and unfailingly compassionate as they go about their business of taking care of your dental needs. Office is very modern, clean, comfortable and well equipped with up to date dental tech there for your comfort and safety. I have recommend Dr. Nashatatic to many family members and friends and will continue to patronize his practice for the foreseeable future.
One year before my wedding in April 2017 I came to Dr. Nashtatik with one request. To make my smile look beautiful for the pictures. Dr. David Nashtatic not only got the job done in time but also worked within my budget. He worked tirelessly to make this happen and for that i will always recommend Dr Nashtatik to everyone!! The staff is supper nice and welcoming!! Absolutely NO WAIT at all.. I made sure to come 15-20 minutes early and never had to wait. If you hate going to the dentist as much as i did then worry no more!! David has a gentle hand and a true gift. You will have the best experience at the dentist going to Dr. David Nashtatik and thats a fact!
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. David D Nashtatik accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
Locations & DirectionsOleg Nashtatik Dmd, 2006 Avenue M Apt 2, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. David D Nashtatik is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Brooklyn, NY.