Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David J Nepa
Dr. David J Nepa, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Haddonfield, NJ. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David J Nepa has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David J Nepa has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. David J Nepa - Posted on September 24th, 2015
Dr. David J Nepa Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Horizon Dental PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David J Nepa
Dr. David J. Nepa D.M.D. graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 1991. Dr. Nepa spent one year at York Hospital in Pennsylvania for his general residency. He has been practicing dentistry for 15 years. Dr. Nepa is married and has a 5-year-old daughter. He believes in educating his patients and providing quality preventative, restorative and cosmetic dentistry, which is done with understanding and care. He is able to build relationships with his patients by addressing their questions and concerns with compassion. His commitment to his patients is also shown through his willingness to make himself available whenever he is needed. His main goal is to make every dental visit a pleasant and comfortable experience.
Locations & DirectionsDAVID J NEPA DMD, 501 N Haddon Ave Ste 7, Haddonfield, NJ
Dr. David J Nepa is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Haddonfield, NJ.