Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David P Ney
Dr. David P Ney, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Harrisburg, NC. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David P Ney has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David P Ney has the following 10 expertise
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. David P Ney Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David P Ney
David P. Ney, DDS, PA Dr. Ney has provided dental care for families in the Charlotte area for the past 10 years. Originally from Rochester, Minnesota, Dr. Ney completed his undergraduate work from the University of Arizona and his DDS degree from the University of Minnesota. Dr. Ney continues to commit himself to staying up to date with the latest in dental technology, averaging 40-60 continuing education hours per year. He is also the Restorative Adviser for the nationally known "Seattle Study Club". Dr. Ney has also attended LSU Continuum classes to improve his dentistry and help build better realationships with his patients. Dr. Ney has been voted Voted One of Charlotte’s Best Dentists. Married to his wife, Lisa, for 13 years, they have two children, Analise and Emerson, who fill up their free time nicely. Dr. Ney also donates his time in Africa, travelling to Ghana the last three years to help the people of Ghana with their dental needs, and to share the gospel. Miranda Pressley Miranda has been working with Dr. Ney since 2007, when she completed the CPCC Dental Assisting Program. She is currently his Office Manager and helps assist chair side as well. Miranda enjoys working for Dr. Ney's practice because she likes working with the patients to help them achieve their perfect smile that can last them a lifetime. In her free time, she spends time with her husband, Josh, and their dogs, Duke and Dibo. She also enjoys playing tennis and relaxing outside at the beach or at home. Miranda was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes at age 12 and actively supports the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Allison Muscatell Allison has been working as Dr. Ney's Hygienist since 2009 after returning to NC from Tampa, FL, where she lived and also worked as a hygienist. She graduated from the Dental Hygiene Program at the University of NC at Chapel Hill in 2008. Allison enjoys working for Dr. Ney's practice because she loves her patients and is devoted to always providing them with the highest standard of care. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her husband, Tommy, and their two dogs, Dottie and Blueford. We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility that provides the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. We are confident you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family!
Locations & DirectionsDAVID PETER NEY DDS, 4938 Highway 49 S, Harrisburg, NC
Dr. David P Ney is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Harrisburg, NC.