Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Norstedt III has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David A Norstedt III has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David A Norstedt III has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 5
Dr. Norstedt was very professional, I didn't have any dental issues so that's a plus for me. My only complaint is the hygenist I had named candi--she didn't seem to care too much about her job or else her cell phone was more important than her patient. I will give the office another chance, but I will definitely request another hygenist.
Long story short... I was forced to pay for bleaching trays that I did not want. The staff member told me they would not change the color of my teeth and it would be a waste of money. I received a Complaint letter from Small claims court for $190.00!! plus another 40.00 fee. I guess they are hard up for business. When I called to get my Xrays they would not give them to me and were very ugly since I did not want to buy the bleaching trays. Since then I have discouraged potential patients and will continue to do so. I do not want this bad business to happen to someone else. Oh and I spoke to a very ugly person in the office named Donna. Very rude/ unprofessional.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. David A Norstedt III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS AL Preferred Dentists
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCottage Hill Dental Health Center, 1450 S University Blvd, Mobile, AL
Dr. David A Norstedt III is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Mobile, AL.