- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David O Cramer
Dr. David O Cramer is a doctor primarily located in Plainwell, MI, with other offices in Allegan, MI and Grandville, MI. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. David O Cramer has 3 locations
Dr. David O Cramer has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David O Cramer has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Dr. David O Cramer Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. David O Cramer
My name is Dr. Dave Cramer.Â I Â received my D.D.S. (Doctor of Dental Surgery) from the UniverstiyÂ Â Â ofÂ Â Â Michigan. I then served a two year residency at the University of Minnesota, specializing in orthodontics. IÂ am a member of the American Dental Association and the American Association of Orthodontics. IÂ am alsoÂ an adjunct professor on the staff in the orthodontic Department at the University of Michigan Dental School. On Fridays IÂ travel to Ann Arbor where IÂ teach orthodontics to dental students. Additionally, I am a Diplomat of the American Board of Orthodontics, for which fewer than 17% of orthodontists in the United States qualify. This board certification requiresÂ Â Â Â members to have treated patients for at least ten years, and to have undergone rigorous testing and examination of pre-treatment and post treatment cases.