Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David P Mcdonald has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David P Mcdonald has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
Showing 1 of 1
Malpracticing oral surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. David P Mcdonald - Posted on September 17th, 2012
Be careful of Dr. McDonald (oral surgeon) on 1720 Gunbarrel Rd Chattanooga,TN. I told him on the consultation I did not want general anesthesia (talked to tons of people who did the same and had no problem with just novacaine). He said that was fine but REALLY pushed me getting the GA (for more money, no doubt, because he even said the procedure would not be difficult with novacaine as my teeth weren't near big nerves)....but he was a huge drug pusher, too. I still told him no because I am nursing. So I get there this morning (two weeks after consult) and his assistant comes in and tells me he won't remove my teeth without GA. "Either I get General Anesthesia or I have to go." To try to push me into saying ok go ahead. But I didn't give in to his stupid pushing and said sorry I wasn't going to. So then when I was about to leave, Dr. McDonald comes into the waiting room and basically gripes at me in front of people, with a massive insulting attitude, essentially stating it's too much of a hassle for him to wait for the novacaine to kick in and see how long/how many shots it takes. He even complained about it being on a Monday morning. Really?? Wow. Too much of a hassle for his Monday morning. So I asked, "why did you tell me it was possible to not get GA then, at our first consultation?" And waste my time coming here. Then when I was about to walk out, he backed off and said ok he would do it the way I wanted Lolol. So really he was perfectly capable the whole time but just wanted to try to bully me into what he wanted. And he lied (or was completely ignorant) about the effects of the drug on nursing babies. Nice. Yeah, don't think so. He's not getting any of my money.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCHATTANOOGA ORAL, 1720 Gunbarrel Rd Ste 200, Chattanooga, TN
Dr. David P Mcdonald is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Chattanooga, TN.