Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David P Stocker has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. David P Stocker has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David P Stocker has the following 14 expertise
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. David P Stocker accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David P Stocker
Dr. David P. Stocker Request an Appointment at the Downington Office Request an Appointment at the West Chester Office Dr. Stocker attended Pittsburg University at Johnstown in Pittsburg with a Bachelor's of Science degree in Biology. He later attended Temple University School of Dentistry where he was awarded his Doctorate of Dental Surgery. Before he devoted his attention to practicing full time dentistry, he was an instructor of Dental Radiology at Temple University School of Dentistry. In order to stay abreast of the latest procedures in dental treatment, and to ensure that patients receive the most comprehensive and advanced treatment, Dr. Stocker makes continuing Education a priority. He was Dental Director at the Downingtown plant of Pepperidge Farm, Inc. for four years along with working with Dr. Seltzer in his private practice in West Chester. Dr. Stocker enjoys fishing and reading.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David P Stocker is similar to the following 4 Dentists near West Chester, PA.