Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David M Pagar
David M Pagar is a Dentist primarily located in Trumbull, CT. He speaks English.
40 Cotton Tail Trl
Trumbull, CT 06611
Book Online Now
David M Pagar Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call David M Pagar's office for more information.
40 Cotton Tail Trl Trumbull, CT 06611
More about David M Pagar
Dr. Pagar is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon. He is a graduate of Bowdoin College, the University of Detroit School of Dentistry, and was a resident and chief resident at the Long Island Jewish-Hillside Medical Center in New York. He received his dental implant surgery training at the University of California in Los Angeles (UCLA). He was one of the first dentists in Connecticut to place the original Branemark Implants, more than 25 years ago. He is on staff at Bridgeport Hospital and was the Chief of the Department of Oral Surgery there for many years. He also had a teaching position at Yale University. Dr. Pagar is married and has three children. Amanda, the oldest, is married, has two little boys, and is a social worker. Joshua, a physician, is married to an art historian, has two little girls, and is a Urology Resident at the University of Missouri. Dana, the youngest, is also married and getting her doctorate in educational psychology. Valerie, Dr. Pagar's spouse, is an art teacher and an accomplished sculptor. Dr. Pagar, is also an artist, has sculpted in stone, is an oil painter and a saxophone player. As you can see, art and education play an important role in his life and that of his family.
Locations & Directions, ,
David M Pagar is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Trumbull, CT.