Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David H Pfotenhauer
Dr. David H Pfotenhauer, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David H Pfotenhauer has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Showing 5 of 6
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David H Pfotenhauer
David H. Pfotenhauer, DDS, MSD Dr. David H. Pfotenhauer grew up in South Bend and completed his undergraduate degree in psychology at the University of Notre Dame. After finishing dental school at Indiana in 1989, he was commissioned as a Captain in the United States Air Force Dental Corps, and completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency in Texas. Dr. Pfotenhauer served as a general dental officer in Utah, Turkey and Germany before his Masters in Endodontics program at Indiana in 2000. He then served as Chief of Endodontics at Travis AFB in California and taught in a General Practice Residency. He separated from the Air Force and joined Indianapolis Endodontics in the spring of 2002. Dr. Pfotenhauer is married with 4 children and enjoys home improvement projects and playing drums in the Praise and Worship band at his local church.
Locations & DirectionsINDIANAPOLIS ENDODONTICS, 3750 Guion Rd Ste 280, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. David H Pfotenhauer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Indianapolis, IN.