Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David M Plosky has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David M Plosky has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. David M Plosky - Posted on December 26th, 2015
Terrific Dentist and Person!
Self-verified patient of Dr. David M Plosky - Posted on November 26th, 2013
Dr. David is awesome, he is truly caring about his patients and will go out of his way for you. He also gives the best novacaine shot, it did not hurt at all, and he gives it time to work before drilling. He also cares about you as a person no only as a patient, also, Judy his dental hygenist will get into every nook and cranny in your mouth, it will be the best cleaning you ever had! Kudos!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. David M Plosky Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David M Plosky's office for more information.
233 E Jericho Tpke Huntington Station, NY : (631) 427-4327
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David M Plosky is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Huntington Station, NY.