Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David W Prusakowski has 3 locations
5810 Coral Ridge Dr Ste 130
Coral Springs, FL 33076
Book Online Now
Dr. David W Prusakowski has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David W Prusakowski has the following 2 expertise
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Prusakowski - Posted on April 14th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Prusakowski - Posted on April 7th, 2016
Dr. David W Prusakowski Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David W Prusakowski
About Dr. Prusakowski Dr. Prusakowski received his Bachelor’s Degree in Biology from Villanova University, followed by a Doctorate of Medical Dentistry from Temple University School of Dentistry. During his studies Dr. Prusakowski received the United States Naval Health Professions Scholarship and entered the U.S. Navy after graduation. He completed a one-year Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency, served on the Rapid Deployment Team and held the position of Infection Control Officer. Dr. Prusakowski served for four years as a Lieutenant prior to leaving the Naval service and entering endodontic specialty training. Dr. Prusakowski attended a two-year postgraduate program at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia where he received his endodontic specialty certification in 2007. He is currently Board-Eligible in pursuit of his certification by the American Board of Endodontics. Dr. Prusakowski met his wife, Dr. Jennifer Statler while they served in the U.S. Navy together at the Marine Corps Base in Kaneohe, Hawaii. Dr. Statler completed her orthodontic residency at Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY in June of 2008. In 2009 she took over Dr. James Krumholtz’s orthodontic practice in Boca Raton, FL and continues Dr. Krumholtz’s legacy of high quality care for generations to come. David and Jennifer are excited about living in south Florida, where Jennifer grew up. When they are not busy working, they are actively involved in the community. Their interests include traveling, scuba diving and golf.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David W Prusakowski is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Boca Raton, FL.