Is Dr. David S Querido the right Dentist for you?
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David S Querido
Dr. David S Querido, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Baltimore, MD. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David S Querido has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David S Querido has the following 11 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David S Querido accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David S Querido
David S. Querido, D.D.S., F.A.G.D. Dr. David Querido followed in his father’s footsteps, obtaining a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering before continuing his education in the art and science of dentistry, graduating from the University of Maryland School of Dentistry in 1987. David joined the family practice as a practicing Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.), and has worked diligently over the years in continuing his education. It is this hard work in furthering his education that has allowed David to earn his law degree, gaining the ability to practice law (if he so chooses!) in the state of Maryland. David has also worked for many hours both in and out of the classroom to become a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry (F.A.G.D.). Being a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry is important, as it shows that David has spent countless hours keeping up to date with the latest practices in the field of dentistry. David’s accomplishments were not easy. The distinction of becoming a Fellow of the A.G.D. means that David completed a minimum of 500 continuing education credits, and later answered a lengthy test (400 questions!). This award is conferred upon him by the peers of his field, and demonstrates David’s wish to pursue lifelong education, in an effort to provide the best dental care possible to patients. David continues to work hard to improve the quality of service and care offered by Inner Harbor Dental. Maintaining quality dental care and orthodontics in a state-of-the-art dental facility is important to David, and in fact to the entire team at Inner Harbor Dental.
Locations & DirectionsINNER HARBOR DENTAL ASSOCIATES PA, 2 N Charles St Ste 130, Baltimore, MD
Dr. David S Querido is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Baltimore, MD.