Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David R Bishop DDS
Dr. David R Bishop, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Silver Spring, MD, with other offices in Washington, DC and Silver Spring, MD . His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. David R Bishop has 3 locations
3401 Georgia Ave NW
Washington, DC 20010
Book Online Now
Dr. David R Bishop has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David R Bishop has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. David R Bishop Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David R Bishop
Meet the Doctor- Dr. David Bishop Dr. Bishop received his dental degree from the Howard University in Washington D.C in 1991. After graduation he took over his father’s dental practice that had been establish for 31 years by his father who was the Chief Board Examiner for the District of Columbia. He has received advanced training to provide the care and services to his patients. He then received advanced training at Howard University Residence Program in Implant Dentistry. Dr. Bishop has been placing and restoring implants for the last 11 years. He received advanced training to provide care in Root Canal Therapy and Cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Bishop continued to start an advanced path of study after graduation. Dr. Bishop maintains a private dental office focusing on comprehensive cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry. He practices comprehensive dentistry in a relationship-based setting. This focus is not only on dental care but also on the emotional needs of the patients. Degrees/ Certification Conferred: • D.D.S. Howard University 1992 • Certificate of Implant Dentistry 1999 Membership of Organized Dentistry: • Member of American Dental Association (ADA) as well as for the state of MD • Member of Maryland State Dental Association (MSDA) Personal and Family information · I grew up in the District of Columbia · Family is very special to me. I am very proud of them. · David (D.J.) – My son who is attending college at UMBC · Taylor – My daughter who is a junior in high school and attending Our Lady of Good Counsel High School · Dorienne – My wife and business co-owner and the wonderful mother who keeps us all on target
Locations & Directions
Dr. David R Bishop is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Silver Spring, MD.